- “Every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate; however no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made. The TRA’s/aeDA website and information contained thereon (including third party information) is provided without any endorsement or recommendation or warranty of any kind.
- If there is any difference between the information posted on this website and the official text of any regulatory instrument or original version of a document, the official text and/or the original document, as the case may be shall prevail. In particular in the case of any conflict or inaccuracy between a translated document and the original version, the original version shall prevail.
- All information on the TRA/aeDA website or provided by the TRA/aeDA in hard copy is owned by the TRA/aeDA or is licensed to the TRA/aeDA and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other Intellectual Property laws. The TRA/aeDA logo is the property of the TRA/aeDA and cannot be used or reproduced without the permission of the TRA/aeDA.
- This website contains hyperlinks to other web sites. The TRA/aeDA is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and it cannot guarantee that these links will work. A link provided by the TRA/aeDA should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind of the website linked to, nor does it imply that there is any association between the TRA/aeDA and the operators of that website.
- The TRA/aeDA does not accept any responsibility for loss disruption or damage to any data or any computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. Nor can the TRA/aeDA guarantee that this site or any server which makes it available are free from viruses.
- The TRA/aeDA will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of the use of this website.”